Smudge Sage Small
Sage is one of those fantastic, multipurpose herbs that everybody (from a witchy mama to a Kundalini goddess, that is) should have available; if you don’t need it now, you probably will soon.
Smudging, the ritual burning of sage or other holy herbs, is done to clear a space or person of negative energies. If your home feels stale or sad, if an argument has taken place and the air still hums with anger, if an unpleasant energy lingers after a visitor – these are times to smudge. One may also smudge one’s self to banish anger, ailment, sadness or illness.
Our physical eyes can’t perceive the toxins and energies that are floating around in the air, but our physical, emotional and soul body can feel it. By burning incense and sage as the ancients did, we can purify our spaces homes, auras, and all crystals. Smudging your home on a regular basis is very important, especially when you are working with crystals + gemstones.
- Burn the Sage to get rid of negative vibes
- Use an Abalone shell as a resting place for your smudge kit
- Burn Palo Santo for new beginnings and as natural incense
- Use a Feather as a smudge fan to guide the smoke + stagnant energy into the wind to be cleansed
- Meditate with your crystal, then cleanse it with your sage stick or under the moonlight
On your merry cleansing way!